[Evolution] Evo tasks die

Hello,

I use Evolution 1.2.1 (downloaded via red-carpet) on 2 SuSE 8.1 systems,
one at work and one at home.

At home everything works fine (addresscompletion in TO: CC: ... fields,
no hangups), but at work the addresscompletion does not work, the tasks
calendar and addressbook die very often (usually after entering 1 single
task or address), having to restart everything.

The site at work was installed as a minimal windowing system, at home
for the kids, I installed a full KDE system, but I run the same WMaker
as at work when checking mail.

Since there is no difference between the personal configuration files, I
wonder what is happening.

Can anyone help out?

Tx

--