[Evolution] Backup of evolution files

I have Redhat 8.0 installed on a pc and want to do a
fresh install of the OS on it, but I don't want to
lose all of my evolution stuff.  Is there any
particular directories, .conf files I need to back up
to be able to "relatively" painlessly get evolution up
and running on the new system?

I am planning on going back to Redhat 7.3 - find that
8.0 is missing too much stuff and is taking up way too
much space.

Thanks.