Re: [Evolution] UI fonts in Evolution under Gnome2

You edit your .gtkrc.mine

Here's mine:

style "default"
{
    fontset = "-*-helvetica-medium-r-normal--*-140-*-*-*-*-*-*"
}

widget_class "*" style "default"

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 16:49, Lance A. Brown wrote:
OK.

I recently upgraded to REd hat 8.0 and am trying to configure the fonts
Evolution uses for its interface and can't seem to get it right.

I *know* I've seen info about this on the list, but now I can't find
it.  I even downloaded the entire list archive and imported it into Evo
so I could search it without success.  I seem to recall that I need to
set a font setting in .gtkrc or some something like that.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks!
  --[Lance]