Re: [Evolution] Messed Up Signature

There's another problem with signatures and blank lines, which may or
may not be related.  For me, it is easy to reproduce (Evo 1.2.1):
1. Open a new message window, usually for me it's a reply so it has
quoted text (make sure you've got a signature selected).
2. Run 'killev' in a shell
3. Restart Evolution
4. Open a new message window; this will trigger the 'Evolution found
unsaved work' (I forget exactly what it says) message.
5. Say "YES", you want to recover unsaved messages; you can discard the
new, empty message.
6. go to step 2; repeat several times

Every time you kill and restart Evolution, the program will insert blank
lines between the message text and the "--" of the sig.  Since I leave
Evolution running 24/7, usually have a message in progress that it may
take me a few days to finish answering, and have to killev and restart
Evo at least once a day, I have seen this happen many times.

I currently have a message with more than a full page of blank lines
before the "--".

Note that all these blank lines are inserted _within_ the 'marching
ants' dotted-line box of the signature.

I will file a bug report with the text of this e-mail if you like.  If
you are unable to easily reproduce it, I will investigate further.  I
don't think it depends on what signature I use.

--Eric