Re: [Evolution] Check for new messages in all folders

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 03:04, Not Zed wrote:

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 00:40, Jean-Marc V. Liotier wrote:
On an IMAP account, in the "receiving options" tab of the Evolution
account editor, there is a "Check for new messages in all folders"
check-box. If I have understood its use correctly, it means that the
folders pane updates the new message count in every folders of the
account each time the account is checked.

I use a maildir account. The "Check for new messages in all folders"
check-box does not exist for that type of account. When Evolution checks
for new mail, it seems that only the current folder has its new message
count updated. I would have expected that new message count update would
be effective for all folders, like in IMAP. What is the normal behavior
?

The normal behaviour should be to check all messages in all folders i
believe.

Somehow it started behaving normally and now updates the message count
in all folders where new mail arrives. I don't know why it was not like
that initially. Maybe it has something to do with offlineimap updating
the maildir concurrently to evolution. If the problems occurs again I
will look a bit deeper.