[Evolution] POP over SSL, Evolution doesn't like my certs

I am trying to get Evolution to retrieve email from my server via SSL. Every time I connect, Evolution pops up the certificate warning dialog, claiming that the signature on the certificate is bad.

However, the certificate is fine, I use it both in Apache on the same box, and I've also tested the same POP server from the same remote machine, using "fetchmail --ssl". Fetchmail doesn't complain about the certificate at all.

Is there any way to get more debugging info out of Evolution, as to why it thinks the cert signature is bad?