re: [Evolution] Anyone running Evolution on Solaris 9 (Sparc)

ons, 24.12.2003 kl. 15.27 skrev Marcel Turcotte:

I've been running Evolution 1.4.5 on Solaris 9 for the last
3 weeks, including Calendar, Tasks and Contacts, and
synchronization with a Handspring Neo via a serial cradle.

Here is my experience:

[...]

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-evolution/solaris-8-sun4/libiconv-1.5-ximian.3.sparc.rpm

and installed it,

As an old (and I really do mean "old") Solaris = SunOS =< 2.8 admin the
brain hiccupped on "rpm" (I'm RedHat now). Wheredyaget rpm for SunOS 2.9
from? (I haven't followed the thread).

[...]

it's Christmas
day you know ...

I suppose it might be, if one were in the Antipodes. Here, on Christmas
Eve, Norwegians and Dutch people (like me) are just about thinking about
opening presents. English people (like I once was) have to wait a few
hours.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl