[Evolution] Mail migration from Evolution to Outlook

Hi all,

I would like to migrate my email folders from Evolution 1.2.3 to Outlook Express (or MS Outlook). I can't find any help on this neither on the FAQ nor on the mail archives.

Evolution does not offer an export feature. The only way I found to export emails is to select all mails in a folder, right-click, save-as in the mbox format. Unfortunately, Outlook Express does not offer import of mbox files.

Has anybody found a way around this?

Many thanks in advance,

Louis