Re: [Evolution] Making Evo tag spam, add headers

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 13:31, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 14:23, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
So question is: How can I (by using either spamc or spamassassin) filter
all my mail, get verbose report from software and filter on those
headers?

Not yet, AFAIK. Evo filters can't alter message headers/content, except
for those implemented as filter actions (colors/labels, importance,
read/unread status).

Might it then be possible in the Action side, after having determined it
is spam, use either "run shell script" or "pipe ..." and then run
spamassassin once again? :-)

If not, isn't this a feature *everybody* would want, making it possible
to filter and modify the mails locally as much as we want? Isn't that a
good thing anybody would love? It doesn't seem to be too much work, at
least.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, http://www.grimstveit.no/~jakob, +47 48298152