Re: [Evolution] Calendar/contact integration
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: John Arundel <john splange freeserve co uk>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Calendar/contact integration
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:51:03 +0100
On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 17:52, John Arundel wrote:
I wonder if I am being dumb again or not.
In Evo 1.4.5, there doesn't seem to be any way to link a contact to an
Example 1: I arrange to meet Steve on a certain day. Short of creating a
meeting invitation there doesn't seem to be a way to say 'this is an
appointment with my contact Steve' (so that I can click it to see his
mobile number or address, for example).
Example 2: I enter Steve's birthday into the Details tab of his contact.
But it doesn't show up in the calendar. Similarly, I can enter his
birthday as an appointment, but there's no way to link it to the contact
this is being implemented as part of the birthday backend bounty
] [Thread Prev