[Evolution] Not Downloading All Messages

Evolution 1.4.5 on RH9.

I check email from work using Outlook 2000, and elect to leave a copy of the
messages on the server.  From home I use Evolution to grab everything, and
dont leave them on the server.
After clicking 'Send/Receive' it'll download everything and filter as
expected based on my rules.

If I immediately click on 'Send/Receive' again, I find that it DLs one email
at a time from one particular address (not an account of mine, an address
from a received email); this repeats everytime I click Send/Receive until
all of the leftover messages are downloaded.
Each of these leftover messages are from the same address (this one happens
to be a roadrunner address: username city rr com) and no other messages do
this.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?  Since it doesnt occur with Outlook
2000, Im inclined to believe its Evolution.

.salvatore
http://www.sienar.org/
http://www.palmisanonet.com/