Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5 not loading external pictures

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 00:14, Jérôme Warnier wrote:
Hello guys,

I have one problem, and I thought some of you could help:
on some computers here (or is it user account?), the external pictures
(coming from a web site in html mails) are never showed. On mine, for
example, with the same packages they appear correctly.
I first thought it had something to do with the firewall, which doesn't
allow direct web access without going through the web proxy. I
configured the proxy accordingly in proxy settings of GNOME 2. It didn't
work. I tried then to allow temporarily direct web access (and tested it
using a web browser configured for direct access). No more luck.

The settings for the HTML loading of pictures are set on "all" in the
GUI (maybe gconf is not set correctly?).

Thanks, guys.

Look in Tools -> Settings -> Mail Preferences -> HTML Mail Tab. See if
you can figure it out from there.

Don Henson