Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5 not loading external pictures

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 01:14, JÃrÃme Warnier wrote:
on some computers here (or is it user account?), the external pictures
(coming from a web site in html mails) are never showed.

In Evo, check the setting for the download of images from the net:
Tools> Settings> Mail Preferences> HTML Mail. I believe the default is
not to load images. I have mine set to load if the sender is in my
address book. The third setting is to "always load".

--
-Bob James
Pentar InfoSystems