Re: [Evolution] time anomaly

søn, 14.12.2003 kl. 19.16 skrev .b e.:

yep the header should have mentioned hotmail.com, either it or yahoo do not
have a utc+13hrs option in the mail settings.

mandrake uses /etc/sysconfig/clock, with the hardware clock set to local
time it is configured;

ARC=false
UTC=false
ZONE=Pacific/Auckland

ZONE="Europe/Amsterdam"
UTC=false
ARC=false

Amazing. Seems that Jeff's explanation rules. The alternative is, move
back from a country where your forbears should never have gone to in the
first place, to somewhere sensible. Always assuming .be isn't Maori or a
migrant from Asia (timezone ;)

--Tonni

Englishman who gave up being British - is Norwegian, Walloon Belgian,
Dutchman. If my stepmother and father had got their way, I'd be a U.S.
citizen.

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl