Re: [Evolution] time anomaly

Actually, the problem I'm talking about is specific to timezomes > UTC
+1200. The code that parsed the date headers was under the assumption
that +1200 was the max timezone and so anything greater than that was
treated as rubbish.

After the first report of this problem, I did some digging and found
that the code was wrong, and that +1400 was the max timezone offset.

I just don't remember when this was fixed, so I don't know if it made it
into 1.4.5 or is still in CVS waiting to be released as 1.4.6 (which
will hopefully be released soonish, after we resolve an important
thread/fork issue for a customer on rh7.3 where forking causes all
threads to exit).

Jeff