Re: [Evolution] time anomaly

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 16:36, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
this problem has already been fixed (will be available in 1.4.6 if it
isn't already in 1.4.5)

I think the fix already went in for 1.4.5, since I've been using it for
a while now and it seems to calculate time fields correctly in my local
time and takes care of local daytime saving changes automagically.

-HTH
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://skyblue.gen.tr/          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

You will reach the highest possible point in your business or profession.