Re: [Evolution] Ximian Connector/OpenGroupware

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 03:42, Helge Hess wrote:
On 03.12.2003, at 20:11, Tig Kerkman wrote:
The City of Kenosha uses Evolution 1.2.4 running on RH8.  We have
currently installed OpenGroupware, and are now interested in purchasing
Connector to allow sharing of the Calendars etc.

Has anyone setup Connector with OpenGroupware??

Also, can I still purchase Connector to work with 1.2.4??

I wouldn't suggest that in the moment. OGo ZideStore is currently
moving forward rapidly and I don't even know whether it really works
with Evolution Connector 1.2 in the moment. It doesn't work with 1.4
for sure (Connector crashes).

In case you can, I would suggest waiting for the OGo native connector
which is work in (albeit slow) progress:
   http://www.opengroupware.org/en/projects/evolution/

I don't know how many connectors you might want to buy, but maybe you
would even consider sponsoring some work to get the free one moving
forward faster?
if we talk about many connectors it might get cheaper for you to sponsor
the development, and you would help the whole community!

best regards,
   Helge
--
Regards, Redeeman