Re: [Evolution] OT: WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Le lun 24/11/2003 à 22:59, Marcus Ditschinger a écrit :
Hello all,

sorry for OT. But i´m searching for an great WYSIWYG HTML Editor für
Suse Linux 8.2/KDE 3.1. My searches with google were not successfully!

I hope you can help me to find an Editor like MS Frontpage, Macromedia
Dreamweaver, Adobe GoLive, or else
This is definitely not the right place to ask, but you should try the
component of Mozilla (called "Composer" or "Editor", which is probably
already installed), or Bluefish, Screem, or still others. Please note
those samples are not integrated with KDE, but will work anyway.

Thx
Marcus

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net>