[Evolution] Gibe virus notice crashes evolution

This is very peculiar. Messages that used to contain the Gibe virus (but
were removed by our virus scanner) are causing evolution to crash with a
segmentation fault when I try to select, open or delete them. Does
anyone know what's going on?

I'm attaching one such message to this mail.

(I'm running evolution 1.4.5 in Gentoo with a Courier IMAP server on
OpenBSD.)

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR