Re: [Evolution] Feature request: Making GPG signatures not look like attachments?

what's the mime structure of these mails?

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 14:40, Mathieu Masse wrote:
So why does in my evo my mails and others have attachment icons when
they are PGP signed, from Greg's original mail it looks like more then
one person have this? How can you have one behavior on one system and a
different on another. What does the code say?

Mathieu