[Evolution] Problems sending email with evolution 1.2.2-5

Howdy,

This is to let the Evolution mailing list know that I gave up on trying
to figure out what was causing the strange error messages that one of my
user's was getting when he tried to send email.

I backed up his mail, uninstalled evolution, deleted his $HOME/evolution
directory, and then re-installed evolution.  Now his email works.

I hope this problem doesn't occur again.  It was very strange, as it was
only his account.  Evolution works just fine on my machine, and on my
account on his machine.

Thank you for help and suggestions,
Paul
--
Paul Bilodeau <Paul Bilodeau gsfc nasa gov>
NASA GSFC Code 682.0