Re: [Evolution] Can't send outgoing mail

what do the To/Cc headers look like in the messages sitting in the
Outbox? do any of them have empty fields?

evolution 1.2 stops trying to flush Outbox mail at the first error, so
if the first message in the queue is bad, it won't try the second
message, the third message, etc.

Jeff