Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.x: Problems with German umlauts (e.g., bug #47646)
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: guenther <guenther rudersport de>
- Cc: Mario Vukelic <mario vukelic dantian org>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.x: Problems with German umlauts (e.g., bug #47646)
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:40:14 -0500
Hmm, yes I thought this problem sounded familiar.
I have to apologise, i started to look into the bug then it totally
slipped my mind, i'll try to get it cleared up ASAP.
On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 12:04, guenther wrote:
since switching to Evo 1.4.0 (currently I use 1.4.4) I've been
experiencing strange problems with German umlauts [äöü] and "sz" [ß] (I
hope you seem them correctly in this mail).
Sounds strangely familiar -- is it this bug?
] [Thread Prev