Re: [Evolution] Re: Copying tasks from one list to another

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:18, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
  If I open the
alternate task folder, right-clicking anywhere in the list pane doesn't
produce a context menu at all.

you should select a task (or tasks) and then right click. That should
display a context menu, with the Paste item on it.

Ah ha!  Yes, that works.

I do find it counter-intuitive that I am supposed to paste on top of an
existing task, since I am not trying to change that existing task.  It
also means that I can't paste a task into a new, empty folder, which is
what confused me before.

  If I select the "click to add a task"
line, the right-click context menu still doesn't show up, and menu
Edit->Paste is grayed out.

hmm, that's a bug, since Edit->Paste should be enabled. Could you please
file a bug to http://bugzilla.ximian.com?

Yes, I'll do that.  Thank you for your help.

- Alan
--
Alan Millar                  Email: Alan Millar LPCorp com
System Administrator         Voice: 503-821-5450