Re: [Evolution] Macro/button to move mail to folder? (learning spam filters)

Good ideas!  I will have to try them!

Thanks!

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 08:28, guenther wrote:
I would like to create a shortcut/macro/button that when I select the
spam it drops it in the folder.  Right now I have to select "move->find
the folder->Folder->OK."  It remembers the folder (way cool), but I
would like to shorten it to 1 click, or key stroke.

Have you considered drag-n-drop? You can move the mails to folders using
the mouse. This even works with the shortcut bar.

I might be happy with a set the spam flag, and then run a filter later
approach, but only if I cannot add the macro/button thingy.

- define one label as SPAM
- create a filter:
  if ( 'label' 'is' 'SPAM' )
  then ( 'move to folder' 'SPAM-trap' )

You can trigger filters and therefore this move action on all selected
messages with Ctrl+Y (Actions / Apply Filters).

...guenther
--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.