Re: [Evolution] Virus scanning in Evo

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 04:30, Christopher Ness wrote:
Just to comment on the added burden of wading though the useless virus
infected emails.  Adding a virus scanner to Evo wouldn't be help and is
likely overkill.

You really need to boil it down to the root of the problem and see these
messages as they are -- SPAM.

Yes, I totally agree.  I use spamassassin and it filters out mail that
contains a virus also.

--

Andre Truter    Software Engineer   Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899   AIM: trusoftzaf     http://www.trusoft.za.net