Re: [Evolution] Virus scanning in Evo

Linux not vulnerable to viruses... well this is new to me...
Let's say that virus makers target what's easier...

For virus checking, I would hope your POP servers have an anti-virus on
them.
Or you can choose to have your email aliased (i picked IEEE not to
mention them) and they scan the viruses for me beforehand. If one is
detected, they send me an email first, saying such email is infected,
and they all together delete it.

--fb