Re: [Evolution] Virus scanning in Evo

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 17:02, Mathieu Masse wrote:
      Quick question, I am running Evo 1.4.3 on Red Hat 9.0 My question is
what is the best way to scan my emails for viruses. All my emails are
coming from 3 pop servers. What is the best program to use and is there
some info on setting it up.

As there are no real viruses "in the wild" for Linux, there are very few
virus scanners for Linux. The ones you will find are for scanning for
Windows viruses on servers (normally mail servers).  I'd guess you'd
hook them up just like spam filters, by using Evolution filters.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712