Re: [Evolution] Deleting duplicate emails

Evolution 1.2 didn't always use the UIDL command to distinguish
messages. If, for example, the POP server didn't support the CAPA
command, Evolution 1.2 would automagically assume that the POP server
also didn't support UIDL, and so used md5 sums of the messages to
generate UIDs.

Evolution 1.4 was fixed to use UIDL if the POP server supported it, even
if the POP server didn't support CAPA.

So... my theory is that you ARE actually getting 4 or 5 copies of these
mails.

Jeff