Re: [Evolution] Deleting duplicate emails

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 20:04, Charles Mims wrote:
On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 09:46, Vincent Birebent wrote:
Hi,

In some folder, for some reasons I have duplicate mails (same mail, two
or three times).

Hoping for a solution.  I have the same problem.  From one list (not
this one) evolution always downloads duplicate messages.  It only
happens on one computer, I have another running the same version of
Evolution 1.2.2. and RH 9 that does not have that problem.

Is it the same list and the same server?