[Evolution] Error trying to recieve mail

EVO List, Winmail Support Personel,

I have been having this problem with Evolution (Verion 1.4.4) and my mail
server, Magic Winmail 3.0(Build 0808). When I set up my pop account and try
to pull mail, I get this error while pulling mail. One note, however, is
that I will pull 3 to 4 mails before I get this error, which is:

Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Cannot get message 1061370738.605.2856,S=3974: Input/output error

I have looked for this error in the Ximian KB and there was an article that
talkd about unchecking the POP3 extentions in the recieve options to
eliminate this. I have done this and it still gives me this error. Winmail
support told me to try to reboot my machine as they do not seem to have this
problem with their copy of Evolution. I have done this as well, and as I
state below, have even reinstalled a new fresh Red Hat 9 system and still
get this error.

On the Winmail server, I get this in the POP3 logs:

08/20/2003-08:23:03    744 Connect from 10.100.125.15
08/20/2003-08:23:03   2936 unrecognized command = CAPA
08/20/2003-08:23:03   2936 login success: jgiles
08/20/2003-08:23:03   2936 unrecognized command = CAPA
08/20/2003-08:23:03   2936 Error: pop3 receive exception (Receive)

I would really like to get this working for my Evolution users. My Outlook
users and web mail users can use this web server just fine.

Yesterday, I installed a fresh copy of Red Hat 9 and updated Evolution to
the newest STABLE using Red Carpet. I did this to make sure that I had a
clean copy and there was no other software proboems. Still recieveing the
issue listed above.

I have sent this request to both the Evolution users list AND to the Magic
Winmail support team so they can comunicate to each other while trying to
resolve this issue.

I appreciate any assistance in trying to resolve this issue. Please let me
know if you need any further tecnical information from myself.

Thanks

Joe Giles

Message sent using WebMail | Power by Magic Winmail Server 3.0