Re: [Evolution] Bug or feature? Focus lost after deleting a thread

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 10:25, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
In threaded view, if I do Ctrl+H (Select Thread) and Ctrl+D (Delete),
focus is lost. This happens in 1.4.4 and in 1.4.3 but not, AFAIR, in
1.4.2 and previous versions, where the above combination moved the focus
to the next thread.

FYI : I repro'ed this in 1.4.4...  However, I do a Ctrl-H to select the
thread, Ctrl-D to delete it, but I have a second or so before the focus
"appears" to be lost..  If you use the arrows to jump up a message, you
won't lose your place or the focus.  If you do lose the focus, then you
can press the up or down arrow and have the cursor start at the top of
the list.

It's quite inconvenient for my style, because I usually move between
threads with keys, deleting the ones that are not interesting. Now I
have to use the mouse to re-point to the next thread, or use a lot of
extra keys to get back in my message list.

I can see how this could be annoying :)

Hope this helps,

--
Jason H. Frisvold