[Evolution] Bug or feature? Focus lost after deleting a thread

In threaded view, if I do Ctrl+H (Select Thread) and Ctrl+D (Delete),
focus is lost. This happens in 1.4.4 and in 1.4.3 but not, AFAIR, in
1.4.2 and previous versions, where the above combination moved the focus
to the next thread.

It's quite inconvenient for my style, because I usually move between
threads with keys, deleting the ones that are not interesting. Now I
have to use the mouse to re-point to the next thread, or use a lot of
extra keys to get back in my message list.

Could not find it on Bugzilla, but maybe it's related to bug #47052
('Lose focus when holding "Delete"')?

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd