Re: [Evolution] Expunging folder error

First, i suggest you upgrade to the latest version, 1.2.4 if you wish to
stick to the 1.2.x branch or 1.4.4 if you want to go to the gnome2
codebase.

If that doesn't help - not sure, check that you have enough disk space
at least.  Do you have lots and lots of folders (lots is more than 100).

 Michael