[Evolution] A few observations ..

Given that I have just re-installed Linux, thought I would share some
thoughts with the Evolution community & see if anyone can direct me to
the relative tools that may do the job a bit better than my efforts
achieved.

1) After backing up Evolution, I had to import all of the contacts that
I had exported to .vcf individually.  This is a pain with a capital P,
surely there must be a method to import them all in one hit instead of
having to import one by one ?

2) There must be a better way to export / import data from a backed up
Evolution rather than take all the folders & then import them again one
by one ?

This is apparently achievable in Netscape/Mozilla mail with no problems,
also Eudora, Outlook & several others on the M$ platform (as much as I
hate to admit it).

I no programmer but surely someone in the Evolution development team can
devise a file format that is universal & of an open standard to back up
& restore mail easily ?!?

--
Regards,

Andrew Tunney.
Mob. 0404 811 808
Registered Linux User #253351
ÂLife is a lemon & I want my money back - Meatloaf