Re: [Evolution] evolution - auto completion.

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 04:30, guenther wrote:
 Do we have auto completion of email address- entering the email address
automatically  when we enter teh first few letters in the "To" field in
a new message.How can I enable it ? Do I need to make some changes
somewhere ?

I use evolution 1.2.2

Yep, autocompletion is triggered at 2 chars (maybe 3 chars, not sure
anymore on that version) and works for the first and last name, nickname
and email address.

I actually have trouble remember this too, heh.  It's 3 by default, but
there's a gconf setting that you can tweak to alter it (i run 2 here.)

/apps/evolution/addressbook/completion/minimum_query_length

Chris