Re: [Evolution] calFBURL and calCalURI vs. freeBusyURI and calendarURI

There's mail in the archives about this, one that even contains the
schema you should use :)

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2002-April/017782.html

in general it's a bad idea to make the change you suggest, as OIDs are
supposed to be unique.

Chris