Re: [Evolution] Something for the experts

On fre, 2003-08-15 at 11:48, Carsten Pedersen wrote:
On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 11:22, Christian Borup wrote:
On tor, 2003-08-14 at 19:43, Carsten Pedersen wrote:
I thought I'd become somewhat of an expert in isolating mails based on
any number of criteria, but this one has me stumped:

How do I isolate my view to contain only e-mails that I have replied to
and subsequently marked "unread" ?

A vFolder with the following criteria should do the trick:
    Status is Replied to
    Status in not Read

It should work as an advanced search also.

Nope, tried that. Got all the mails replied to, whether or not they are
marked unread.

Make sure that "Execute actions" is set to "if all ..." (boolean and).
"all" seems to be the default in vFolders, but not in searches...

Both vfolder and advanced search works for me.

./borup