[Evolution] Tasks disappearing

I occasionally will add a task to a list, for instance from the dialog
at the top of the list, and have it not show up after pressing "enter".
The only way I've found to correct the problem is to rename the list.
After that, all of the tasks I added before renaming show up.

Has anyone else observed this?  Is there an easy work around?  Perhaps I
should report it.

Tom S.
Quote of the Day for Thursday, August 14, 2003 The easiest kind of
relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with
one. -- Joan Baez