Re: [Evolution] Messages sent over and over
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Chris Boyce <chris boyce berbee com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Messages sent over and over
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:54:01 -0400
Error while performing operation:
Could not append message
However, the message was successfully sent.
Indeed the message is sent, but Evo does not appear to remove it from a
"magical" outbox somewhere
It's not magical, it's just the "Outbox" under "Local Folders". Evo
never uses the Exchange Outbox. Just delete it from there.
This never happens while I'm at work on the local LAN.
Yeah, it happens because of bugs in the soup ssl code that sometimes
make it unable to append the message to your Sent Items folder. (And
then the mailer leaves the message lying around in Outbox.)
] [Thread Prev