Re: [Evolution] Bug buddy not sending Evolution crash reports

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 18:54, Thomas Frayne wrote:
Evolution has been crashing frequently when I try to expunge a VFolder,
and I have submitted bug reports via bug buddy at least twice, but I
have been unable to find the reports in bugzilla.

Could the Evolution crash be interfering with the sendmail operation?
What else might be wrong?

Our bugzilla had a hardware failure last week, and some of the bugs
filed during that time have been lost. For details, see:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-hackers/2003-August/000964.html

-Mark Gordon