Re: [Evolution] Bug buddy not sending Evolution crash reports

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 18:54, Thomas Frayne wrote:
Evolution has been crashing frequently when I try to expunge a VFolder,
and I have submitted bug reports via bug buddy at least twice, but I
have been unable to find the reports in bugzilla.

Could the Evolution crash be interfering with the sendmail operation?
What else might be wrong?

Very doubtful.  It could be a bug-buddy config/setup issue though.  You
may also just not be searching correctly for the bug - bugzilla is a
pita to use.

If you have an easy way to recreate the problem I suggest you do it
manually using gdb, and then submit the bug manually.  Check on
support.ximian.com and search for 'backtrace' for details on how to do
this.

Regards,
 Michael