Re: [Evolution] Help on Conduits setup

Thanks, I'm using gnome-pilot 2.0.10-0.ximian.7.1 with XD2 and SuSE8.1
so I guess that answers my question. It doesn't crash my system (memo
file), it just doesn't work. It goes through the synchronization process
without any error messages, it just doesn't do anything. I'll wait until
there is another gnome pilot update and try again.  Thanks for cluing me
in.

Harry