[Evolution] Spamfiltering for .. well, for people who are trying hard but don't know everything

Because "newbie" and "dummie" are so over-used these days.

Where can I read more about implementing Bogofilter, Spamassassin, etc in Evolution.

I understand the general concept (new mail is output to an external program, gets a return code, is moved to folders based on return code), but I can't seem to figure out the specific application steps. If there is a HOWTO or FAQ, that would be lovely.

I'm running Evo 1.4.4 connecting to external Pop3 servers (pretty basic).

Thanks!

--
Leon Adato