Re: [Evolution] Spell checker: privat dictionaries?

is it possible to create a custom dictionary (e.g. for names and other
language independent words) and if (what I assume), how to do this?
AFAIK it is not possible to create a language independent (!) dictionary
with your own words.

Okay, the "language independancy" is not the main problem for me, since
I can activate all languages and have almost the same result then.

However, you can add any word to a language specific dictionary. Your
custom words are stored in the file ~/.aspell.de.pws (where de is the
language, German here) as plain text. Feel free to share this file --
with some shell utils it is easy, to merge different files. HTH

THAT was my main point: my words should be added to a separate file
which I can backup when I update/change my system. Thank you for
pointing this out!

Greetings
Izzy.

--