[Evolution] Re:HELP!!: Uninstalling Evolution/ Installed but with error message

Ok...I've got it re-installed working for the most part...here's the new error message:

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_ExchangeStorage_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Failed to execute /usr/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-exchange-storage: 2 (No such file or directory)