Re: [Evolution] Hotsync problems with PDA's

Am Mon, 2003-08-04 um 02.54 schrieb Harry Wert:

A solution (band-aid), which has not caused ANY failures after testing
countless variations to "break it"; ie, the system, is as follows:
Obviously, your mileage may vary or not work at all.

1. First if it is not already there, ensure that gpilot is entrenched in
the lower panel of the XD2 desktop as an Icon. For other window managers
you'll have to figure it our for yourself.

Thanks for all this.

I haven't installed XD2, and I don't have a gpilot icon anywhere. Could
somebody inform us about what these icon colors mean and how the color
change effect from the command line?

Thanks