RE: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 - Broken?

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 15:30, Jason Frisvold wrote:
*Sigh*  I'm not sure what to try here, and I've been unable to
determine
how to properly debug this..  The old camel debug stuff doesn't show
anything at all when I create a new message and send it...  ???
Help?!?

By 'old' you mean running evolution-mail?, or have you run 'evolution'
with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG set, which is the 'new' 'old' way ...

I mean old as in the evolution-mail stuff...  I tried setting
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG and I got debug info, but there was no activity when
I tried to send an email..  I also tried 'evolution
--debug=/tmp/exch.out' and had the same experience...

The --debug thing doesn't do anything afaik.

You can still set CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1, but you need to run 'evolution'
directly, and not 'evolution-mail'.

Not sure if you'll get anything meaningful, but you might get something.

I'm clearing out all of my pending messages to be sent and starting from
scratch now..  Wondering if that will help...

Might if one is causing a failure.