RE: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 - Broken?

*Sigh*  I'm not sure what to try here, and I've been unable to
determine
how to properly debug this..  The old camel debug stuff doesn't show
anything at all when I create a new message and send it...  ???
Help?!?

By 'old' you mean running evolution-mail?, or have you run 'evolution'
with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG set, which is the 'new' 'old' way ...

I mean old as in the evolution-mail stuff...  I tried setting
CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG and I got debug info, but there was no activity when
I tried to send an email..  I also tried 'evolution
--debug=/tmp/exch.out' and had the same experience...

I'm clearing out all of my pending messages to be sent and starting from
scratch now..  Wondering if that will help...

Next step might be toasting all my settings and starting from scratch...
I'm hoping I won't lose anything by doing that...  *sigh*

---------------------------
Jason H. Frisvold
Backbone Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
RedHat Engineer - RHCE # 807302349405893
Cisco Certified - CCNA # CSCO10151622
friz corp ptd net
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by." -- Douglas Adams [1952-2001]