Re: [Evolution] addresses

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 14:04, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
I have some entries on my Contacts list with more than one e-mail
address.  However, it is impossible to any one of those addresses for
e-mail directly from the Contacts entry.

This sentence no verb.  I think I know what you mean, though.

How do I use a multi-address entry in Contacts?

Select an entry, right-click -> Send Message To Contact.  From the
composer window, you can right-click the recipients name to get a
drop-down list of addresses in the case of multiple addresses.

If this isn't what you're asking, please clarify.

-Mark Gordon